Click here to read all microFIT program updates in their entirety
When considering what type of inverters you should use for your solar project, it is benefitial to be aware of the advantages and disadvantages of each type. When it comes to micro-inverters, there are a number of benefits to selecting the Enphase micro-inverter product:
- Per-module maximum power-point tracking (MPPT) maximizes energy production.
- Increases resilience to shade, dust and debris.
- High conversion efficiency.
- Increased system up-time.
- Greater production in low-light conditions.
- No single point of failure.
- Design reduces component stress.
- Very low internal temperature rise.
- Designed to NEMA 6P rating.
- Lengthy 15-25 year warranty (depending on model)
- 24/7 monitoring on a per-module basis.
- Eliminates concern about where to place a large inverter.
- Dramatically reduces installation design.
- Modules can be mismatched and added as your requirements grow.
- Panels do not need to be collocated.
- Web-based analytics via your own Enphase Enlighten site!
- No high-voltage DC wiring.
- Reduced risk of DC arc fault.
Click here to see how they work!